FLCMAA Buyers Guide 2019
Click to View Online
2018 - 2019 National CMAA Corporate Partner Program
- Strategic Partners - John Deere Golf, Jonas Club Software, Textron Golf
- Business Partners - ClubCar, LifeFitness/Cybex, Entegra, Global Golf Advisors, Insperity, Landscapes Unlimited, Royal Cup, RSM, Toro
2018 - 2019 FLCMAA Corporate Partners
The Florida Chapter welcomes our 2018 - 2019 Corporate Partners and Directory Sponsors. We ask that you support this year’s partners and sponsors by offering them the opportunity to bid on your club’s business whenever possible.
Peacock + Lewis is a premier club amenities design firm, with a rich history of partnering with many of the top-tier clubs both nationally and internationally. Since 1961, P+L has provided an unparalleled experience in club master planning, including hospitality and recreational amenities, Architectural and Interior Design services. Whether you’re club is planning a new project or a renovation, we tailor our services to meet the needs of your unique requirements.
CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway is and always has been about “better” – being better today than we were yesterday and bringing our clients better tools and solutions for success. CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway began serving the insurance needs of Floridians in 1954. This was an era when promises made, meant promises kept. How we began defines who we are. Beginning more than 60 years ago, we succeed by always seeking to raise the bar of our people, products and solutions.
3945 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445
Toro is a leading worldwide provider of outdoor beautification products, support services and integrated turf management solutions. For over 100 years, Toro, together with our trusted distributor partners, has delivered high quality innovative products, agronomic expertise and industry leading service & support to help turf professionals maintain their landscapes.
Toro is passionate about creating customer-valued products and services that solve real problems and issues. Toro is a trusted partner to help golf courses and clubs succeed. Toro provides leadership in several key areas including; environmental sustainability, water management, fleet management, financial services, and more.
Contact us to learn how Toro is providing lifetime value for all of your equipment and irrigation needs.
Emerald Education Partner
Founded in 1983, Technogym is a world leading international supplier of technology and design driven products and services in the Wellness and Fitness industry. Technogym provides a complete range of cardio, strength and functional equipment alongside a digital cloud-based platform allowing consumers to connect with their personal wellness experience anywhere, both on the equipment and via mobile when outdoors. With over 2,000 employees and 14 branches globally, Technogym is present in over 100 countries. More than 80,000 Wellness centers and 200,000 private homes in the world are equipped with Technogym. Technogym was the official supplier for the last seven editions of the Olympic Games: Sydney 2000, Athens 2004, Turin 2006, Beijing 2008, London 2012, Rio 2016 and PyeongChang 2018.
Technogym - Todd Shaw - National Manager - Country Clubs
Zenith Insurance Company is the premier specialist in workers’ compensation nationally. We combine depth of expertise with a forward-thinking approach to achieve the highest level of service and outcomes for our clients. What sets us apart is our people-first approach. By getting to know you and your unique operation, we’re able to guide you toward generating more value in the long run, so you can keep your business – and your employees – safe and productive.
- Brightview Golf Maintenance - Erik Larsen
- Cedar Creek Systems - Nicholas Wilhelm
- Chambers - Skip Avery
- Clubessential - Marilyn Cox
- Commercial Fitness Products, Inc - Sandra Lopez
- Country Club Technology Partners - Noel Wixsom
- Dex Imaging
- Foretees - Mike Nagle
- GreenspoonMarder - Larry Corman, Esq.
- Gallagher Benefit Services - Nicole Negvesky
- Jonas Club Software - Trevor Coughlan
- Marsh & McLennan Agency/Florida - Tracey L. Rossi
- Republic National Distributing Co, LLC - Mike Raiger
- RSM US LLP - Philip Newman
- Sedgwick Valuation Services Division - Bruce Reimann
- WGI, Inc. - Shelley Saunders
- Club Benchmarking - Teri Finan
- ClubSafe, Inc - Kim Bauer
- Entegra - David Hamilton
- Foundry Commercial - Greg Main-Baille
- Gym Source - Dean Bowrosen
- Hedrick Brothers Construction - Christine Corrigan
- Mouw Associates, Inc. - Josh Weaver
- Pabian Law, LLC - Keith Pabian
- Private Club Technolgy Solutions - Brian Warren
- The Weitz Company - Michael Thomas
- VGM Club - Glenn Smith
- Woolems Construction - Julie McMahon
- Xhibtz Contract Furnishings - Steve Berlin