FLCMAA Buyers Guide 2019
Click to View Online
2018 - 2019 National CMAA Corporate Partner Program
- Strategic Partners - John Deere Golf, Jonas Club Software, Textron Golf
- Business Partners - ClubCar, LifeFitness/Cybex, Entegra, Global Golf Advisors, Insperity, Landscapes Unlimited, Royal Cup, RSM, Toro
2018 - 2019 FLCMAA Corporate Partners
The Florida Chapter welcomes our 2018 - 2019 Corporate Partners and Directory Sponsors. We ask that you support this year’s partners and sponsors by offering them the opportunity to bid on your club’s business whenever possible.
Peacock + Lewis, Architects & Planners, LLC
Peacock + Lewis has been providing architecture and interior design services to communities, organizations, business owners, governments and individuals since 1961. Our projects have included country clubs, churches, entire school campuses, hospitals, commercial buildings, public gathering spaces, parks, retail buildings, apartment complexes and custom homes. We are dedicated to creating cost effective, innovative design solutions for each and every one of our projects, taking into account the unique requirement of the client.
Since our first commission in 1961, changes in building technology as well as the way we live, work and play have been monumental. These changes compel us to continually look for ways to deliver winning designs that incorporate state-of-the-art technology and the ability to adapt to emerging trends. PEACOCK + LEWIS is in a unique position to put nearly 45 years of broad based experience teamed with the latest in design technology in each of our projects.
CBIZ - Weekes & Callaway
CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway is and always has been about “better” – being better today than we were yesterday and bringing our clients better tools and solutions for success. CBIZ/Weekes & Callaway began serving the insurance needs of Floridians in 1954. This was an era when promises made, meant promises kept. How we began defines who we are. Beginning more than 60 years ago, we succeed by always seeking to raise the bar of our people, products and solutions.
3945 West Atlantic Avenue
Delray Beach, FL 33445
The Toro Company
Toro is a leading worldwide provider of outdoor beautification products, support services and integrated turf management solutions. For over 100 years, Toro, together with our trusted distributor partners, has delivered high quality innovative products, agronomic expertise and industry leading service & support to help turf professionals maintain their landscapes.
Toro is passionate about creating customer-valued products and services that solve real problems and issues. Toro is a trusted partner to help golf courses and clubs succeed. Toro provides leadership in several key areas including; environmental sustainability, water management, fleet management, financial services, and more.
Contact us to learn how Toro is providing lifetime value for all of your equipment and irrigation needs.
Emerald Education Partner
- Brightview Golf Maintenance - Erik Larsen
- Cedar Creek Systems - Nicholas Wilhelm
- Chambers - Skip Avery
- Clubessential - Marilyn Cox
- Commercial Fitness Products, Inc - Sandra Lopez
- Country Club Technology Partners - Noel Wixsom
- Dex Imaging
- Foretees - Mike Nagle
- GreenspoonMarder - Larry Corman, Esq.
- Jonas Club Software - Trevor Coughlan
- Marsh & McLennan Agency/Florida - Tracey L. Rossi
- Republic National Distributing Co, LLC - Mike Raiger
- RSM US LLP - Philip Newman
- Sedgwick Valuation Services Division - Bruce Reimann
- WGI, Inc. - Shelley Saunders
- Club Benchmarking - Teri Finan
- ClubSafe, Inc - Kim Bauer
- Entegra - David Hamilton
- Foundry Commercial - Greg Main-Baille
- Gym Source - Dean Bowrosen
- Hedrick Brothers Construction - Christine Corrigan
- Mouw Associates, Inc. - Josh Weaver
- Pabian Law, LLC - Keith Pabian
- Private Club Technolgy Solutions - Brian Warren
- The Weitz Company - Michael Thomas
- VGM Club - Glenn Smith
- Woolems Construction - Julie McMahon
- Xhibtz Contract Furnishings - Steve Berlin